- PROTECTION OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION We do not make available to the general public any personally identifiable information you provide to us in connection with your registration on the Site. We use industry standard technology and efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal identifiable information. These include secure servers and firewalls. All of the user data we collect is protected against unauthorized access. Only authorized employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to this information.
- CHANGES TO YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION; YOUR ABILITY TO CORRECT INACCURACIES To make changes to your personal information you must send an email toInfo@pacificretail.com. Following such correspondence a representative of the mall’s web site will contact you to arrange for the appropriate changes to your personal information profile.
- LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES The Site provides links to Third-Party Websites that are not under our control. Also, if you click on a banner advertisement that appears on one of the pages of the Site, you may be transported to a Third-Party Website and away from this Site. THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT APPLIES TO THIS SITE ONLY, AND IS NOT INTENDED TO DESCRIBE THE PRIVACY POLICIES OF THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES WITH REGARD TO THE COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION; WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PRIVACY PRACTICES OF THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES. IF YOU CLICK ON A BANNER ADVERTISEMENT OR A LINK TO A THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE, YOU SHOULD REVIEW THE Privacy Statement OF SUCH THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE, IF ANY, TO DETERMINE THAT SITE’S PRACTICES WITH REGARD TO THE COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION. Any link on the Site to a Third-Party Website does not imply an endorsement of the privacy practices of such Third-Party Website by us, and no such Third-Party Website is authorized to make any representation or warranty on our behalf.
- NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION During your visit to the Site, we may ask for certain anonymous, non-personally identifiable information, such as your zip code, age, gender, consumer preferences, and the like. Such information is used to gain a better understanding of usage trends and we provide it to third parties for their general marketing research purposes. We may use your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer the Site. We may use IP addresses to gather non-personally identifiable demographic information, such as how many users visited a certain part of the Site, but not to track a specific IP address to the identity of an individual user.
- THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT MAY CHANGE This privacy statement may change from time to time. Pacific Retail Capital Partners reserves the right to change it without notice to you, so you should review it periodically.
If you believe that Pacific Retail Capital Partners has in some way not complied with the policies outlined in this Privacy Statement, or if you have any other questions relating to privacy, please let us know by sending an e-mail message detailing your concern to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our regular mail and phone contact information is: Pacific Retail Capital Partners 100 North Sepulveda Blvd. Suite 1925, El Segundo, CA 90245